MIMAS with bidet hand shower
Tall, minimalist faucet with bidet hand shower for wash bowl basins!
- ART: 10308
- EAN: 6430025621081
- FastFix MIMAS Tall Basin Faucet with bidet hand shower
- FastFix® quick mount socket
- Bidet hand shower (from durable ABS composite)
- Wall bracket for bidet hand shower
- Bidet shower hose (brass/rubber) 1,5 m
- Bidet Hose Guide
- High quality, pictorial installation and maintenance guide
- Grana’s internationally patented FastFix® quick mount mechanism makes it possible to mount a faucet in only 30 seconds, compared to the traditional 30 minutes. Mounting is done from the top of the sink so the assembler doesn’t need to go crawling under the sink, unlike with ordinary faucets. FastFix® saves both time and money!
- Made from high-quality, low-lead brass. Safer Drinking Water from Every Grana Faucet!
- With EcoClick water saving cartridge which subtly reminds you to consider your water usage.
- The ⌀10 mm connecting hoses are permanently attached to the faucet. Flexible and safe braided FlexPEX hoses are 55cm long and color coded. Improved protection against water damage and easier to install!
- Low noise Class I faucet which operates at less than 20 dB (at 3 bar).
If the subtitles don’t show automatically, turn them on at the bottom of the player.
All GRANA-faucets will go through the demanding Nordic Approval Scheme. Testing will include structural stability and suitability for contact with drinking water. GRANA faucets comply not only with EU Regulations, but also with national Nordic Building Regulations. The Finnish STF certificates can be found here (currently available only in Finnish.
Additional testing reports for sound levels, water flow, durability and for the content of heavy metals such as lead and cadmium can be found here. The test documents are currently available in Finnish only but you can easily check the results from the charts.
The MIMAS Basin Faucet has a five-year (5) warranty. The warranty covers raw material and manufacturing faults 5 years from the date of purchase.
Faults caused by normal wearing of the product, wrong installation, misuse, negligent maintenance or problems caused by water impurity are not covered by the warranty.
In warranty matters, do not uninstall your faucet, but contact instead our Customer Service or Product Dealer as soon as possible.
Chrome and Brushed Steel (stainless steel).