ATHENE rain shower without faucet
Transforms your old ordinary shower faucet to a Rain Shower!
- ART: 10684
- EAN: 6430025626789
- Retrofit Rain Shower Set ATHENE without shower faucet
- Ø 20 cm ultra-thin rain shower head (stainless steel)
- Telescopic shower column (high-quality, lead-free brass)
- Hand shower (durable ABS polymer)
- Shower hose
- Hand shower holder for the slide bar
- Connection hose for shower faucet, 30 cm (1/2”)
- High quality, pictorial installation and maintenance guide
- Ultra-thin steel shower head (Ø 20 cm) offers a pleasant shower experience. It prevents limestone problems and the shower head won’t drip water after use.
- The ecological rain showers use only 9-10 litres per minute and also work with a low water pressure. The rain head shower wets immediately due to the 1.5 mm water column.
- Telescopic height adjustment (50 cm) allows installation to spaces of different heights, even those with lowered ceilings.
- Moveable wall bracket enables mounting even on existing screw holes. Replace an old shower and keep your ceramic tiles clean of extra holes.
- Handheld shower turns 360 degrees: the hose doesn’t get twisted.
- Connectable to all bath-/shower faucets with the included 1/2” connection hose.
All GRANA-faucets will go through the demanding Nordic Approval Scheme. Testing will include structural stability and suitability for contact with drinking water. GRANA faucets comply not only with EU Regulations, but also with national Nordic Building Regulations. The Finnish STF certificates can be found here (currently available only in Finnish.
Additional testing reports for sound levels, water flow, durability and for the content of heavy metals such as lead and cadmium can be found here. The test documents are currently available in Finnish only but you can easily check the results from the charts.
The ATHENE Rain Shower Set has a five-year (5) warranty. The warranty covers raw material and manufacturing faults 5 years from the date of purchase.
Faults caused by normal wearing of the product, wrong installation, misuse, negligent maintenance or problems caused by water impurity are not covered by the warranty.
In warranty matters, do not uninstall your faucet, but contact instead our Customer Service or Product Dealer as soon as possible.
We recommend also:
Other products in the same series